House hunters are in for a new interactive experience, with the release of the Open2view® App.
The app’s AR Scanner, powered by realviewR, utilises the very latest in Augmented Reality technology, whereby computer generated content is superimposed onto a real-world view, providing the user with a digitally enhanced composite view.
Visit www.realviewr.com to find out more about this technology.
When potential buyers are out and about and come across a real-estate flyer, window card or signboard that includes a realviewR (rvR) enabled image, they are able to scan that image using the Open2view app, and watch it come to life to reveal further content and connect to the property’s online information, right there and then.
Designed for both iPhone and iPad, the app also allows users to easily search homes for sale or rent in their current or preferred location, flick through high quality images and where available, watch high definition video, inspect floor plans and take a virtual tour through the property, all from the convenience of their mobile device.
Open2view founder Chris Bates says that the application of realviewR technology in the NZ real estate market offers a new and exciting way to connect with buyers.
“In such a competitive market, being able to capture the attention of a potential buyer is crucial. The rvR technology in the app offers the user a highly interactive experience, while at the same time, providing all the relevant information they need about that property, right in the palm of their hands.”
Open2view® app key features include:
– realviewR technology: Unlock Augmented Reality content and further information on a property listing by scanning an rvR enabled image.
– Maps: Easily search for properties by current location, map region or area name.
– Refine search criteria: Filter by region, price range, price type, property type, number of bedrooms, bathrooms and more.
– High Quality photography: View high quality, professional images and where available, HD video, virtual tours & floor plans.
– Bookmark properties under Favourites.
– Save your favourite searches for quick access later.
– Make your own notes.
– View open home details for properties in your Favourites list.
The Open2view® app is available now from the iTunes App store.